Sunday, June 6, 2010

He's Like By: LaWanda "miss star" Stallworth

He's like fire he burns my inner embers. He's like the rain he cools my inner anger.he's like my blaze my energy my light. He's like morning with a smile as bright as the morning sun. He's like the moon with a mind bright and sweet like honey buns. He like the night with his dark mysteriousness. He's like so powerful like his presence devourers you and his voice paralyzes you. I golden't image anybody else over power who he is. Damn he's like zues and I'm mother earth I wanna have his kids!!! We are like the earth I'm the land he the ocean every time he touches me I get wet. He's like my doctor feel good; I'm always in perfect health because of him. I'm like a remote without batteries I lose control he defies gravity. I wish I was a wall and he was the nail so he could hammer me. I'm like a feen I go crazy when I can't have him when I do I just grab him and never let go because I will never get enough of him. I know I'm crazy for feeling like this daily but if I was a baby he'd be my pacifier, buts that's A different story. I'm giving him his glory and I hope that surely he feels half this for me, because if he does my work I have put in this complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

me singing houstalantavegas