Friday, June 11, 2010

Forgiveness By Miss Star

I'ts so hard for me to explain what I would do to prove to you I love you! I would grab your hand and guide you through darkness. All you fears, for you, ill embark them. If you were king I'll be your Cleopatra for you could lead me. You can have me! I would full fill all you fantasies. I'm changing who I am because the old me wasn't ready. This day I vow to do things right, starting tonight. I don't want to put disgrace in your sight so starting now my loyalty will jump heights! I have come too close of you saying goodbye. It felt like I was falling and about to die. I can be your wife and stand beside the man you are. You are my star from a far and I want to love you hard core. Please believe me when I say from now on I'm yours always. All the non sense and playing around has became played out. Just see how I am trying now. All the distractions they can happen but my being won't be near them. This isn't a promise because they are crafted for failure. These are commandments ill live by them. So let forget about the past and its shattered promises. Let grab our future and brighten it...

FUCK SPELL chk

No comments:

Post a Comment

me singing houstalantavegas